Saturday, November 23, 2013

Apps For Cats


The app store has thousands of apps for users ranging from games to news channels to grocery lists. Whatever you’re in the need of, the app store is almost guaranteed to have it within their arsenal.

This morning I was sitting in my living room just chatting with my family when they started talking about my cat. I wasn’t really paying much attention (I had CNN on) until they mentioned an app that Zeus (our cat) loves! I remembered seeing pictures on Facebook of my older brother and Zeus looking down at a phone, but didn’t know exactly why.


Well, the answer is Cat Toys Lite. Yes folks, there’s an app designed specifically for cats. It’s a simple app that shows a little cartoon mouse running around the screen. However, when the screen is touched a noise is made. The app can be downloaded by typing in “Cat Toys” in the app store. It is the first option presented. Sorry for the video quality, but you can see how much Zeus really enjoyed the app!


Zeus was staring and tapping the screen for quite some time. Not only was he intrigued, but so was my family! I think it’s great, but surprising at the same time that technology can be used to entertain pets as well as their owners.

What do you think about apps for pets? Is it a good idea to not only allow children to spend so much time on devices, but now pets as well? 

Until next time, stay classy my fellow bloggers.

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment